Zanzibar Island Vibes
Tucked 25km from mainland Tanzania, surrounded by the warm, turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean; your perfect holiday awaits… The spice island of Zanzibar offers everything you could possibly want from a holiday – World Heritage intrigue, old world romance, clear waters, and white sand beaches. A Zanzibar vacation excites all of your senses, and is one you won’t soon forget.
In our 6 day, 7 night Zanzibar vacation package you’ll wave goodbye to ordinary. You’ll begin with a scenic flight from Arusha Airport (ARK) passing Mount Menu, Mount Kilimanjaro, over the Great Rift Valley touching down in Zanzibar. Your first 2 nights are spent in historic Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site. You’ll be based in the bustling heart of Stone Town, staying at the stunning Swahili House, one of the most unique and popular Zanzibar hotels. The Swahili House was originally used as an Indian merchant house in the 19th century. In the 125 years of history that followed, the building housed one of many Sultan’s that ruled Zanzibar. The authentic and beautifully appointed rooms are matched by the incredible view from the rooftop terrace. From here you can explore the narrow alleyways, spice markets, and coral stone buildings that make up this exotic and must-see destination.
Following your adventure in Stone Town, it’s time to hit the beach! You’ll journey just over 1 hour to the northern tip of the Island to Kendwa Rocks, where true paradise is found. Many have called Kendwa Beach one of the very best beaches in the world and is one the most popular destinations in our Zanzibar vacation package. Sunbathing may be enough, but you can also snorkel, dive or fish while enjoying a sail on the warm turquoise waters. Breathtaking sunsets are an everyday thrill and moonlighted nights on the white sand beach, make for the perfect getaway. Kendra Rocks is also home to the famous Zanzibar Full-Moon Party. This monthly party attracts people from all over East Africa to Kendra Rocks for a night of music, dancing, and Zanzibari hospitality. Kendwa Rocks is also home to a full service spa, and 5 Star PADI Dive Center. Choose from a spacious beachfront bungalow (Deluxe), coral bungalow (Standard) or an ocean-view room (Standard) surrounded by coconut trees and lush tropical gardens.
Following your 4 relaxing nights at Kendwa, you’ll fly back to Arusha Airport, and begin dreaming of your next vacation to Zanzibar…
- The price of this tour is dependent on the size of the group.
- If you have already booked and you invite additional guests to join your tour, you will be compensated for the adjusted rate should it be lower than the amount already paid.
- We can accommodate children of any age: If you are traveling with children please contact us prior to booking, as this may lower the cost of their tour.
- Rooms at Swahili House are the Standard Room (Standard) and Sultan Suite (Deluxe). Rooms at Kendwa Rocks are Coral Stone Bungalows and Oceanview rooms (Standard) and Beach Bungalows (Deluxe). Beach Bungalows are located right on the beach and feature there own stone patios, pool, and hammocks. All rooms are subject to availability.
- Groups of 5 are priced according to one Triple and one Double Occupancy room. Groups of 6 are priced according to 3 Double Occupancy room.
- All rates are subject to change by the property.
- Should you have questions regarding our accommodation partners, room arrangements or anything at all, please contact us.
- If you are planning on booking during the Holiday/New Year period (24-25, 31 Dec), please contact us, as there may be an additional charge.
Return Flight to Arusha
Food & Drinks (other than breakfast)
All additional activities